|Home||» Products||» Hand Pump||» Afridev Hand Pump|
Afridev Hand Pump
- Minimum Order Quantity
- As Per Requirement
- Unit of Measure
In this industry, we are recognized as an eminent manufacturer and exporter of Hand Pump. Our offered hand pumps are widely popular for their durability, incomparable performance and robust construction. This range of products is made by our adroit professionals using the finest quality raw materials sourced from the certified vendors of the industry. Our offered Hand Pump is widely used in residential areas for drawing water from the ground level.
- 225 mm stroke length of the handle provides a water discharge of 17 litres per minute per 40 strokes with an installation
- Suitable for depth range between 15 m to 45 m below.
- Non-corrosive underground components are capable of handling corrosive water and therefore will last longer.
- Easy to install, can be accomplished by village women mechanics.
- The VLOM (Village Level Operation and Maintenance) design has been developed for easy handling of maintenance problems without the need of special skills.
- Fulcrum & Rod Hanger Pins are supported on special grade Plastic Bush Bearings which are very easy to replace at village level.
- Cone Plate and rubber Cone for improved attachment of uPVC Riser pipe to pump body.
- Bearing bushes for the pivot assemblies are made from injection molded special grade plastic.
- Extra long spigot ends in riser pipe to ensure high joint strength, leak proof pipe joints, and verticality of the pipe string. Rubber centralizers on riser pipes prevent external wear.
- Cup Seal, U-Seal, bobbins and 'O' Rings are of Nitrile Rubber and Plunger Rod of Stainless Steel.
- Standard cylinder components are comprised of injection molded interchangeable plunger and foot valve assemblies, made from modern engineering plastics.
- µPVC Cylinder 50 mm ID with Gun Metal Plunger Assembly / Inter changeable Plunger and Foot Valve made with special grade Plastic material.
- Alternative stainless steel lined cylinder is available for aggressive water conditions.
- Mild Steel Hot-Dip Galvanized Rod / SS with Forged Eye and Hook Connectors welded at both ends. This provides easy Rod Connections without use of any tool. & also connecting rod with welded coupling.
- Quick release eye & hook 'tool-less' ends on connecting rods with rubber centralisers, are standard supply. These facilitate maintenance and protect the riser pipe against internal wear.
- Each rod is provided with a Rubber Centralizer to avoid contact with µPVC Riser Pipe.
- Adjustable handle to suit varying installation depths.
- Three options for pedestal designs are available:
- Square flanged.
- Three legged.
- Skat -4, pedestal with anchor assembly.
We are dealing in International Market only.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Supply Ability
- Depends on Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- As per requirement Week
- Packaging Details
- As per client requirements
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- EPC of India, FIEO, AIMA Certified Company
- Contact Details
- INGOZ INTERNATIONAL
Faridabad, Haryana, India
INGOZ INTERNATIONAL All Rights Reserved.